The baobab fruit is believed to be one of the most nutritious fruits on the earth and has quickly gained its reputation as a superfruit. It’s no surprise that the golden baobab oil produced from the seeds of this fruit is also rich in nutrients. This luxurious oil has been used by African women as a natural method of beauty for hundreds of years and boasts of many benefits for hair & skin application.
This “super oil’’ has become an increasingly popular star ingredient in many beauty products due to its numerous benefits.
- Helps to eliminate under eye bags
- Helps to treat inflammatory skin conditions
- Helps in reducing the appearance of stretch marks
- Lightweight non-greasy moisturising oil which is highly penetrating so instantly absorbs in the skin, softening and moisturising skin.
- Rich in Omegas 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids which is key in stimulating collagen production,
- Potent in vitamins A, E & F, baobab oil helps to combat the effects of ageing by improving skin elasticity, reducing stretch marks, fine lines & wrinkles.
- Baobab is rich in collagen-inducing properties, therefore it helps the body to build more hair proteins (keratin)
- Non greasy light hair moisturiser, easily absorbs into hair without weighing it down
- Strengthens hair strands and reduces breakage.
- Helps to alleviate dry scalp and contains s anti-inflammatory properties which help soothe irritated scalps
So don’t sleep on baobab oil (it’ll get rid of those under eye bags too!).
Don’t hesitate, just try our Unique Aromas 100% baobab oil.